I laid the frame on the DP, drew around it, and cut it out. I used sticky trip to attach it to the frame, since I do not have the patience to wait for Mod Podge to dry...LOL.
I stamped the word using the Headline Alpha (Stampin' Up! - retired) and the Short Order Alpha. The stars and circle or from a Studio G clear set that I got as a gift from Sara, all stamped wit chocolate chip ink.
I used the new 5/8 chocolate chip grosgrain to go across the joint line of the paper, and after I tied it, my frame still looked like it needed more. I got out my Robin's Nest Dew Drops, put down some sticky strip, and proceeded to put them down. I think it made big difference, and really draws the attention to the photo of my cute kids...hehehe. Thanks for stopping by, have fun and happy stamping!!