- I am a mom to 2 very active little boys : ask anyone, I am non-stop going!
- I teach 3 Zumba classes a week, plus all the practice means up to 2 hours of Zumba a day.
- I still teach stampin classes in my home, and am having a workshop this week, too. Really looking forward to that.
- I am trying to get my yard work done - planting flowers, weeding, and tilling trees, mowing lawn, etc.
- I have now decided to build a house, just like Russ used to do.
He really wanted me to do that as a job, and while I feel it may be overwhelming, I figure I owe him a shot. If he thought I could do it, I will trust his judgement on at least one house. Then I should know if it is something I can handle.
It is just over 7 months since Russ has gone to meet his Savior and in that time I have really grown. Sometimes, though, it feels like I am going backwards, especially with the boys. I find I have a lot less patience, like my nerves are always on edge, but I am working on being "slow to anger". It is not fair to them, since they are struggling, as well.
I am back on the Isagenix 30 Day System, and with the help of a great friend, will get back down to my goal weight. Russ always wanted me to be healthy, and I feel so wasted now, so eating right and losing weight will help me feel physically good again.
I hope to find some me time this week to get to stamping, I really miss it. Besides that, I just got a huge order and I want to play with it . I also miss you all out there in blog land. This used to be my place to come and share with all of you , and I miss that communication (however one sided it was ... lol). Wishing you all a great weekend, and to my USA friends, enjoy your Memorial Day long weekend. Tootles, have fun and happy stamping!!